Hsp60 ELISA Kit
StressMarq Biosciences Inc.’s Molecular Signature® Series ELISA Kit is for the detection of free (unbound) Hsp60 in cell lysates, tissue extracts, and serum samples. Each kit contains sufficient components to quantitate the Hsp60 concentration in up to 40 samples, tested in duplicate.
Assay Range: 7-450 ng/mL :
• Suggested standard curve points are 450 ng/mL, 225 ng/mL, 113 ng/mL, 56 ng/ mL, 28 ng/mL, 14 ng/mL, 7 ng/mL, and 0 ng/mL.
Assay Specificity and Species Reactivity :
• This assay is specific for free (unbound) Hsp60.
• The Hsp60 ELISA has been validated for the detection of human Hsp60. Sensitivity
• The calculated sensitivity of the Hsp60 ELISA is 1.37 ng/mL.
Assay Limitations :
• This assay has been validated for use with cell lysates, tissue extracts, and serum. Other sample types or matrices (e.g. urine, cerebrospinal fluid, cell culture supernatant, etc.) may contain interfering factors that can compromise the performance of the assay or produce inaccurate results.
|Shipping||Cold Gel Packs|
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT