Lumigen ECL Ultra (TMA-6)
Lumigen® ECL Ultra (TMA-6) is a novel substrate for the chemiluminescent detection of peroxidase conjugates on membranes. Reaction of the substrate with an HRP label generates sustained luminescence of the highest intensity. Lumigen TMA-6 is licensed exclusively to GE Healthcare/Amersham Biosciences for use in western blotting kits.
A unique feature of Lumigen ECL Ultra (TMA-6) is its superior stability. Unlike any other chemiluminescent peroxidase substrate, the working solution is stable at room temperature for at least three weeks and at 4°C for at least four months. With this stability, the working solution can be prepared and stored for later use.
Lumigen ECL Ultra (TMA-6) in Western Blot Assays
- Very rapid onset of chemiluminescence; images can be recorded in minutes.
- Excellent sensitivity — low picogram quantities of antigens can be measured.
- Reduced antibody usage — usually a 10-fold reduction of expensive antibody conjugates provides excellent results.
- Highest sensitivity; equals or exceeds the performance of all other peroxidase substrates.
- Sustained signal duration over several hours allows convenient imaging.
- Short exposures; high signal intensity permits rapid visualization of blots.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT