Plant/Fungi Total RNA Purification Kit
For the rapid purification of total RNA (including microRNA) from plants and fungi
- Extract total RNA, including viral RNA, from plant or fungal species
- Robust lysis buffer is well-suited to even challenging samples such as pine needle or grape leaf
- Isolate total RNA (including microRNA) without phenol
- Liquid nitrogen not needed for homogenization
- Isolated RNA is of high quality, integrity and diversity
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No liquid nitrogen required for homogenization – Liquid nitrogen is not required for homogenization of samples, making RNA purification rapid and convenient.
- Isolate RNA from a wide range of samples – Total RNA can be isolated from a wide range of plant and filamentous fungi samples.
- Isolate a diversity of RNA species – All sizes of RNA are isolated from large mRNA down to microRNA, without the use of phenol or chloroform.
- Isolate total RNA, including viral RNA – RNA samples can be used for the detection of viral pathogens, as viral RNA is isolated with the total RNA.
- High yield of RNA – High yields of purified RNA can be isolated with this kit.
- No phenol:chloroform extractions – Total RNA is isolated without the use of harmful chemicals such as phenol or chloroform. RNA is of the highest quality and can be used in a number of downstream applications.
- Available in 2 sizes – This kits is available as both a 50 prep kit and a 96 prep kit.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT