Plasma/Serum Circulating Nucleic Acid Purification Kit (Slurry Format)
Plasma/Serum Circulating Nucleic Acid Purification Kit (Slurry Format) (Cat# 27800 )
For rapid and simple isolation of circulating RNA and DNA from plasma/serum samples
- Isolate all sizes of circulating DNA and RNA, including microRNA
- Versatile plasma and serum input volumes
- Concentrate circulating nucleic acids into small elution volumes
- Isolate inhibitor-free circulating nucleic acids
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Isolate all sizes of circulating nucleic acids– The kit allows for the isolation of all sizes of fragmented circulating DNA and RNA, including microRNA.
- Fast and easy processing – Rapid slurry-based format allows for the processing of multiple samples in 30 minutes.
- Versatile plasms / serum input volumes – Isolate circulating nucleic acids from 1 – 5 mL of serum or plasma samples. No requirement for extension tubes when processing larger volumes.
- Concentrate circulating nucleic acids – Nucleic acids present in input volumes of 1 – 5 mL are concentrated into final elution volumes of 50 – 200 µL.
- Isolate inhibitor-free nucleic acids – Circulating DNA and RNA are purified free from contaminants and inhibitors, and can be used in a number of sensitive downstream applications including PCR, qPCR, methylation-sensitive PCR, Southern Blot analysis, real time PCR, reverse transcription PCR, Northern blotting, RNase protection and primer extension, and expression array assays.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT