RNA/DNA/Protein Purification Kit
Sequentially isolate and purify total RNA, genomic DNA and total proteins from a single sample Ideal for small or difficult to obtain samples.
Purify RNA/DNA/Protein from cultured animal cells, tissues, blood, bacteria, yeast, fungi or plantsRapid and efficient spin column procedure.
Norgen’s RNA/DNA/Protein Purification Kit provides a rapid method for the isolation and purification of total RNA, genomic DNA and proteins sequentially from a single sample of cultured animal cells, small tissue samples, blood, bacteria, yeast, fungi or plants. The total RNA, genomic DNA and proteins are all column purified in less than 20 minutes using Norgen’s proprietary resin as a separation matrix. This kit is ideal for researchers who are interested in studying the genome, proteome and transcriptome of a single sample, such as for studies of gene expression including gene silencing experiments or mRNA knockdowns, studies involving biomarker discovery, and for characterization of cultured cell lines. Norgen’s RNA/DNA/Protein Purification Kit is especially useful for researchers who are isolating macromolecules from precious, difficult to obtain or small samples such as biopsy materials or single foci from cell cultures, as it eliminates the need to fractionate the sample. Furthermore, analysis will be more reliable since the RNA, DNA and proteins are derived from the same sample, thereby eliminating inconsistent results. The purification procedure is very rapid, allowing for the isolation of total RNA, genomic DNA and proteins from a single sample in less than 30 minutes. The purified macromolecules are of the highest purity and can be used in a number of different downstream applications.
RNA/DNA/Protein Purification Kit – Benefits :
- Complete column purification – The RNA, DNA and proteins are all column purified using the same column.
- Reduce variablility – RNA, DNA and proteins are isolated from a single sample with no splitting of the lysate, thus reducing inconsistent results and variablility.
- Isolate from small samples – Sequential isolation of RNA, DNA and protein from a single sample. Ideal for precious, difficult to obtain or small samples such as biopsy material or single foci from cell cultures.
- Rapid procedure – Isolate total RNA, genomic DNA and total proteins from a single sample in less than 20 minutes.
- Isolate a diversity of RNA species – All sizes of RNA are isolated, from large mRNA down to microRNA.
- Isolate high quality RNA, DNA and proteins – The purified RNA, DNA and proteins are of the highest quality and can be used in a number of downstream applications.
- Real time PCR
- Reverse transcription PCR
- Northern blotting
- RNAse protection
- Primer extension
- Expression array analysis
- Southern blotting
- SNP analysis
- SDS-PAGE analysis
- Western blots
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT