All-In-One Purification Kit
Norgen’s All-in-One Purification Kit provides a rapid method for the isolation and purification of total RNA including microRNA, genomic DNA and proteins sequentially from a single sample of cultured animal cells, small tissue samples, blood, bacteria, yeast, fungi or plants. In addition, a microRNA Enrichment Column is provided for the optional separate purification of small RNA (<200 nt), allowing for 4-in-1 purification (large RNA, genomic DNA, microRNA and proteins).
All-in-One Kit Benefits :
- Complete column purification – The RNA, DNA and proteins are all column purified without the use of phenol, chloroform or acetone.
- Isolate total or micro-enriched RNA – Two different protocols are provided to isolate either total RNA, including all sizes of RNA from large rRNA to microRNA, or separately isolate microRNA species (<200 nt) and large RNA species (>200 nt)
- Reduce variability – RNA, DNA and proteins are isolated from a single sample with no splitting of the lysate, thus reducing inconsistent results and variability.
- Isolate from small samples – Sequential isolation of RNA, DNA and protein from a single sample. Ideal for precious, difficult to obtain or small samples.
- Rapid procedure – Isolate total RNA, genomic DNA and total proteins OR microRNA, large RNA, genomic DNA and proteins from a single sample in < 20 minutes.
- Isolate a diversity of RNA species – All sizes of RNA are isolated, from large mRNA down to microRNA, either separately or combined in a total RNA fraction.
- Process a wide range of sample types – Isolate total RNA, genomic DNA and proteins from cultured animal cells , tissue, blood, bacteria, yeast, fungi and plants.
All-in-One Kit Applications :
- PCR Amplifications
- RT-PCR and Real-Time PCR
- Northern blots
- Southern blots
- Western blots
- Dot blots
- cDNA synthesis
- mass spectrometry
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT