Blood Genomic DNA Isolation Kit
Norgen’s Blood Genomic DNA Isolation Kit is designed for the rapid preparation of genomic DNA from up to 200 uL blood sample. Purification is based on spin column chromatography using Norgen’s proprietary resin as the separation matrix. Norgen’s resin binds DNA under high salt concentrations and releases the bound DNA under low salt and slightly alkali conditions. The purified genomic DNA is fully digestible with all restriction enzymes tested, and is completely compatible with PCR and Southern Blot analysis.
The Blood Genomic DNA Isolation Kit allows for the isolation of genomic DNA from blood of various species including human and hamster. The genomic DNA is preferentially purified from other cellular proteinaceous components. Typical yields of genomic DNA will vary depending on the cell density of the blood sample. Preparation time for a single sample is approximately one hour, and each kit contains sufficient materials for 50 preparations.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast and easy processing: Rapid spin-column format allows for the processing of multiple samples in 30 minutes.
- High binding capacity of columns: The binding capacity of the columns in the Blood Genomic DNA Isolation Kit is 25 µg.
- Isolate genomic DNA from various species
- Recovered genomic DNA is suitable for downstream applications: Purified genomic DNA is fully compatible with restriction enzyme digestions, Southern Blot and PCR analysis.
- High quality DNA: No degradation of genomic DNA isolated with the Blood Genomic DNA Isolation Kit is observed.
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT