Milk Bacterial DNA Isolation Kit
Norgen’s Milk Bacterial DNA Isolation Kit provides a rapid method for the isolation and purification of genomic DNA from the various bacterial species found within milk. The kit allows for the isolation of genomic DNA from both Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria in milk samples.
Purification is based on spin column chromatography using Norgen’s proprietary resin as the separation matrix. The genomic DNA is preferentially purified from other cellular proteinaceous components. The purified genomic DNA is fully digestible with all restriction enzymes tested, and is completely compatible with PCR, quantitative PCR and Southern Blot analysis.
Milk Bacterial DNA Isolation Kit Benefits
- Isolate genomic DNA from all types of bacteria found in milk – Bacterial genomic DNA can be isolated from both Gram negative and Gram positive bacteria using the kit.
- Fast and easy processing – Rapid spin-column format allows for the processing of 10 samples in 45 minutes.
- Isolate high quality DNA – No degradation of the genomic DNA isolated with the Milk Bacterial Genomic DNA Isolation Kit is observed.
- Isolate genomic DNA from milk samples with very low bacterial densities – Genomic DNA can be isolated and detected from milk samples with bacterial concentrations as low as 10 bacterial cells in 1 mL of milk.
- Recovered genomic DNA is suitable for downstream applications – Purified genomic DNA can be used in a number of downstream applications including restriction enzyme digestions, PCR amplifications, quantitative PCR and Southern Blot analysis.
- Restriction Enzyme Digestions
- Quantitative PCR
- Southern Blot Analysis
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT