Plasma-Serum HBV PCR Detection Kit
A ready-to-use system for the isolation and detection of HBV from using end-point PCR.
- Rapid isolation of high quality DNA from plasma/serum
- Contains a ready-to-use 2X PCR Master Mix
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Includes an isolation control and a PCR control
- Primer set and controls also available separately
- Ideal for use in:
1. Surveillance of Drug Resistant Pathogens
2. Epidemiologial Studies
3. Field Surveillance of Pathogens
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Isolate High Quality, Inhibitor-Free DNA – Removal of highly concentrated salts, metabolic wastes and proteins provides high quality, concentrated viral DNA.
- Rapid Procedure – Isolate and detect HBV in under 3 hours.
- Accuracy in Interpreting Results – The amplification bands are clearly distinct, and the melt curves do not overlap
- High Sensitivity and Specificity – The limit of detection is less than 20 VP/mL of plasma/serum
- Purchase Primer Set and Controls Separately – The HBV Master Mix (with primers and PCR control), as well as the positive control and negative control can be purchased separately
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT