Total RNA Purification Kit (96-Well Format)
Norgen’s Total RNA Purification 96-Well Kit provides a rapid method for the high-throughput isolation and purification of total RNA from cultured animal cells, small tissue samples, blood, bacteria, yeast, fungi and plants. The kit purifies all sizes of RNA, from large mRNA and ribosomal RNA down to microRNA (miRNA) and small interfering RNA (siRNA), without the use of phenol or chloroform.
Total RNA Purification 96-Well Kit Benefits :
- Isolate a diversity of RNA species – All RNA species can be isolated, from large mRNA and ribosomal RNA down to microRNA (miRNA) and small interfering RNA (siRNA).
- Isolate RNA from a wide range of samples – RNA can be isolated from cultured animal cells, small tissue samples, blood, bacteria, yeast, fungi and plants (Figure 1).
- No phenol:chloroform extractions – Total RNA, including all small RNA species, is isolated without the use of harmful chemicals such as phenol or chloroform.
- Isolate RNA from very small samples – Total RNA has been isolated and detected from as little as a single animal cell (Figure 3).
- Fast and easy processing – 96-Well plates can be rapidly processed in 30 minutes using either a vacuum manifold or centrifugation format.
- Recovered RNA is suitable for many downstream applications – Purified RNA can be used in a number of downstream applications including real-time PCR, reverse transcription PCR, Northern blotting, RNAse protection and primer extension, and expression array analysis requiring the use of intact RNA.
Total RNA Purification 96-Well Kit Applications :
- Quantitative, real-time RT-PCR
- Northern blotting
- RNase protection and primer extension
- Expression array assays
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT