Urine Exfoliated Cell RNA Purification Kit
Norgen’s Urine (Exfoliated Cell) RNA Purification Kit is designed for the rapid isolation and purification of total RNA from exfoliated cells that have been shed into the urine from the urinary tract. RNA from exfoliated cells can be used as non-invasive tools for a number of research applications including biomarker studies for the diagnosis and monitoring of bladder, kidney, or other urinary tract cancers. Purification is based on spin column chromatography using Norgen’s proprietary resin as the separation matrix. The kit preferentially purifies RNA from other cellular proteinaceous components, as well as from the contaminating species found in urine such as glucose and salts.
Urine (Exfoliated Cell) RNA Isolation Kit Benefits:
- Fast processing -Rapid spin-column format allows for the processing of multiple samples in 20 minutes.
- Isolate diversity of RNA species – All RNA species can be isolated, from large mRNA and ribosomal RNA down to microRNA and small interfering RNA.
- Isolate RNA from small samples – RNA can be isolated and detected from as little as 100 exfoliated cells.
- No phenol:chloroform extractions – Total exfoliated cell RNA is isolated without the use of harmful chemicals such as phenol or chloroform.
- Recovered RNA is suitable for downstream applications – Purified RNA is fully compatible with real time PCR, reverse transcription PCR, Northern blotting, RNAse protection and primer extension, and expression array assays.
- Quantitative, real-time RT-PCR
- Northern blotting
- RNase protection and primer extension
- Expression array assays
All prices shown are exclusive of VAT